Post Eviction Resources

San Jose Police, Emergency:

(408) 277-8911

San Jose Police, Non-Emergency:

(408) 277-8900


If you need to meet the Sheriff at the property for the lockout, but you don’t know how to get in since your tenants changed the locks, call an on-call locksmith for assistance. These are a couple of options we recommend:

Collection Agencies:

A selection of companies that we frequently refer our clients to for assistance in attempting to collect a money judgment from their former tenants:

Removal of Tenant’s Belongings:

If your tenants vacated but left behind belongings valued at more than $700 in total, then you must go through the public auctioning process to sell their valuables. Do not donate it to a charity; it could get you in trouble.

Bio Hazard Cleanup:

Junk Removal:

If your tenants left junk behind that is valued at less than $700 in total, take detailed pictures of the property, then call Jesse at The Junk Luggers for a no-obligation estimate and assistance with disposal.

Car Towing (Operable or Inoperable):

Did your tenants leave behind an inoperable vehicle? Call Art Amrikhas at to help with your towing needs.

Mold, Asbestos, Fire, Smoke, or Water Damage:

If your tenants are claiming habitability-related issues, or if they left the property in disrepair, contact Marc for assistance by phone at (408) 858-8820 or email at

Scroll to Top

Join the Waitlist

Join the Waitlist

Join the Waitlist

Join the Waitlist

Hi, I’m Anne-Michelle! How can I help?